|NEWS: 9/7/2005 - New Documentation
I have updated the docs on this site to include the experimental probability filter and the substitutions in version 0.2.6, plus
some spelling mistakes.
I plan to continue to update this project with,
- Finish the status functions.
- Syslog Support.
- Better checks for the configuation file.
- Update the internal database with some kind of sorting and binary searching.
- Update the webpage a lot more :)
- More code cleaning.
Thanks for using Soulcatcher.
|NEWS: 23/5/2005 - Version 0.2.6 Released
There is a new version of Soulcatcher out. You can get it on the file page. Highlights of the new features in 0.2.6 are:
- Tells you which number in the config file the error happened.
- Fixed overflows.
- Process PID now in log file.
- Redid DB code.. now supports multiple DB's.
- Debug now at command line, not in config file.
- Redid config parse.
- Can now add options to output URL.
- Bug fixes and clean ups.
|NEWS: 26/9/2004 - Version 0.2.5 Released
There is a new version of Soulcatcher out. You can get it on the file page. Highlights of the new features in 0.2.5 are:
- Makefile Errors fixed.
- Added a new check - Probablity checker.
- Startup message added to logs.
- Added policy options.
- Loads of bug fixes and optimizations.
|NEWS: 7/7/2004 - Version 0.2.4 Released
There is a new version of Soulcatcher out. You can get it on the file page. Highlights of the new features in 0.2.4 are:
- Added url_size, fqdn_size, ident_size and method_size into config file.
- Fixed massive bug in duplicate/keyword checks.
- Now checks the allowed before the disallowed.
- Now checks the subnet options before the acl options.
- Mem usage is now less and should be a bit faster.
- Added user checking so you can disallow/allow usernames.
- Major changes to checks.
- Lot of cleanup.
- Added program arguments to allowed you to build certain domain and url databases.
- Bug fixes and lots more - see Changelog.
|NEWS: 2/5/2004 - Version 0.2.3 Released
There is a new version of Soulcatcher out. You can get it on the file page. Highlights of the new features in 0.2.3 are:
- Fixed stupid nothing in ACL bug.
- Split checks into two methods.
- Added the options for not having a ban_list.
- Fixed some spelling mistakes.
- Get_config in subnet class and acl class now needs (int)size.
- Added more options to soulC::get_config(blah);
- Fixed large bug with cleaning DB when there was none created.
- There is now a soul.conf to install.
|NEWS: 8/6/2004 - New Web Page
Welcome to the new webpage, it is still under contruction but getting there.. sorry for the delay.